• Home
  • Discount Listing Commission

Our 1.5% Listing Commission Saves You Thousands of Dollars!

We Offer The Same Full-Service & More You Would Expect To Get With An Agent Taking A Full 6% Commission. The Larson Team takes 1.5% On The Listing Agent Side, And 2.5% To The Buyer Agents Side For A Total of 4% Commission, Saving You Thousands Of Dollars! 

Our Listing Services Include Everything You'd Expect!

1. Professional Photography

2. Drone Photography

3. Matterport 3D Interactive Home Tour

4. Digital Marketing Of Your Home

5. Social Media Marketing ( Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)

6. Print Marketing ( e.g. Postcards, Flyers )

7. Distributed On All Major Real Estate Websites ( Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Redfin.com)

8. Distributed On Both Stellar MLS ( 3rd Largest MLS In The United States) & International MLS ( Multiple Listing Service )

9. Listed On RE/MAX Websites Both Nationally & Internationally

10. Listed On Our Website WWW.LARSONSOLD.COM ( Over 10,000 Vistors Per Month To Our Website )

11. Your Home Will Have Its Own Dedicated Website

12. Free Home Valuation Report

And Much, Much More!

Let Us Put Money Back In Your Pocket! Contact Us Today!

Describe Your Property
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Service Areas

The Larson Team with RE/MAX Anchor Realty Services The Following Southwest Florida Towns North Port FL, Port Charlotte FL, Punta Gorda FL,  Englewood FL,  Rotonda West FL, Venice FL,  Nokomis FL,  Osprey FL, Sarasota FL, Siesta Key FL, Longboat Key FL Anna Maria Island FL,  Bradenton FL,  Lakewood Ranch FL, Anna Maria FL, St. Petersburg FL, Palmetto FL, Tierra Verde FL, St. Pete Beach FL, Cape Coral FL, North Fort Myers FL, Fort Myers FL, Fort Myers Beach FL, and more!